We'd like to let you know about a great opportunity for Qld small businesses…
The Queensland Government's Business Basics Grants Program offers a single $5000 grant to eligible small businesses.
Applications open 31 May 2021 and you’ll want to get in quick as the grant program is competitively assessed!
Don’t miss your chance to get a $5000 boost for your business...
It's a perfect opportunity for businesses who've been wanting to give their website or marketing some attention but haven't had the time or funds to make it happen.
Perhaps your website isn’t performing as well as it used to and needs a design update, some new content or an injection of targeted SEO... The Business Basics grant provides the financial support to help.
The 5 funded activities are:
- Training & coaching
- Website build or upgrades
- Professional business advice
- Strategic marketing services
- Business continuity & succession.
To be eligible for this grant businesses need to:
- have fewer than 20 employees at the time of applying for the grant
- have an active Australian Business Number (ABN) and be registered for GST
- have a Queensland headquarters
- have a turnover of $300,000 or less for the current financial year
- not be insolvent or have owners/directors that are an undischarged bankrupt.
If you're an eligible small business or you know someone who might be interested, share this article and get your application in ASAP! You can check your eligibility here.
You can use the Grant for these Margin Media services:
- New or upgraded website for smarter customer engagement
- Strategic marketing plan to take you business to the next level
- Digital marketing services to attract, convert and delight more customers
- Online content to attract more visitors to your website
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) to improve your ranking in search
At Margin, we help businesses grow using proven processes designed to attract, nurture, close, and delight your ideal customer. We fuse premium digital with compelling content to deliver exciting websites and marketing campaigns.
Applications open 31 May and close when sufficient applications are received or 30 June 2021.
- Think about what funded activities/services your business could benefit from or contact
- Contact us... we’ll provide the quote you’ll need to attach to your Business Basics Grant Program application.
- Complete and submit your grant application form along with required documents
- Good Luck!